- ONTARIO SOIL AND CROP IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION
- ONTARIO FRUIT & VEGETABLE GROWERS' ASSOCIATION - The OFVGA is the voice of Ontario’s 7,500 fruit, vegetable, and greenhouse farmers on issues affecting the horticulture sector.
- ONTARIO FEDERATION OF AGRICULTURE
- ONTARIO APPLE GROWERS - The OAG began operations in May 2004 and operates under the Farm Products Marketing Act The OAG represents all Ontario apple growers with 10 or more acres of apple orchard.
- FOOD AND FARM CARE ONTARIO
- CANADIAN HORTICULTURAL COUNCIL
- GREENBELT FUND
- NIAGARA PENINSULA FRUIT & VEGETABLE GROWERS' ASSOCIATION
- ONTARIO PRODUCE MARKETING ASSOCIATION - The OPMA is a non-profit organization whose primary objective is to promote the consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables within Ontario
- HARVEST ONTARIO - The largest and most comprehensive source for local including on-farm markets, pick-your-own, farmers' markets, farmgate honey producers, local meats, wineries, craft breweres, fairs and much more.
- CANADIAN PRODUCE MARKETING ASSOCIATION - The CPMA is a not-for-profit organization that represents companies that are active in the marketing of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables in Canada from the farm gate to the dinner plate.
- ONTARIO FRESH - Ontario Fresh is an online network and marketing service designed to help Ontario businesses buy and sell more local food.
FOOD, HEALTH, and RECIPES